What we’re looking for?
We have around 100 WordPress websites. We need someone to rely on who can take ownership of managing all those websites and tasks connected to them. So, this is a long-term cooperation position.
You should be able to communicate with our team leads and other employees to answer questions and complete tasks they need.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of all websites company owns;
- Maintain company’s project websites built on WordPress, which includes:
- Hands-on WordPress coding;
- Solving various WordPress-related development and support tasks;
- Simple WordPress plugin development;
- Manage Cloudways Cloud hosting account for development purposes;
- Organize, prioritize tasks, and manage their execution flow to meet deadlines;
- Finding a way to solve complex tasks outside of daily scope;
- Support company employees by answering website-related questions;
- Collaborate with other freelancers and full-time employees;
- Act proactively.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in working with WordPress, incl. an excellent understanding of its structure
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Ability to maintain the existing PHP code and API as well as develop necessary PHP code parts
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize your work
- Accountability, precision, and technical thinking
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of technical SEO
- Knowledge of how affiliate systems and deep linking works
- Experience in internet marketing